Office space available immediately, just after a general renovation and the transformation from a flat to a commercial destination. Perfect for an elegant and functional legal or notary office in a prestigious location, on Plac Zbawiciela, corner of Mokotowska street.
The premises consist of the large open space (26,9 m2) including entry hall, arranged reception counter and large corridor leading to three rooms (19,3 m2, 17,3 m2, 13,5 m2), bathroom (3,1 m2) and kitchenette (5,2 m2).
Unique ambience of this office is created by some antique pieces of furniture (library, desk, china closet and sideboard) which are distributed around and can be useful as well as decorative.
In addition, the media (internet, electricity) are paid.
In the immediate surroundings;
-Full commercial and gastronomic infrastructure
- Technological Metro Station at a distance of 150 m, all means of transport available at the Savior Square
-The first floor of the tenement house is located in the Commune Investment Department of Warsaw Śródmieście
- There are no parking places directly linked to the premises (the courtyard area belongs to the Municipality of Warsaw Śródmieście), but there are the following possibilities:
- Parking space rental from the Commune.
- Making the so-called. "Parking Card" (cost about 30 PLN / year), giving free parking in front of the townhouse within a radius of the nearest 8 parking meters
- Access to the courtyard from Nowowiejska Street, a gate opened by a pilot