House - For Sale - Barcice, Poland

 Asking Price
499,000 PLN Other Currencies
 
- - Barcice, Poland
Used
Date Available: 03/08/2020
ID: 790171010-31
Total Rooms:
5
Bedrooms:
4
Bathrooms
2
Total SqM
139
Lot Size (m2)
5,200
Year Built
2012

Num. of Floors:
1
Toilet Rooms:
2
English
Disclaimer:
Translations of the property description are powered by Google Translate and does not guarantee the accuracy of the results. The Translation may not match description in the original language.
Community Description

Barcice - a village in Poland, located in the Pomeranian Voivodeship, in the Kwidzyn district, in the Ryjewo commune, by the provincial road No. 602.

In the years 1975–1998 the town was administratively part of the Elbląg Province.

Barcice is the former towns of Schweingrube, Tragheimerweide and Zwanzigerweide, joined into one rural organism in 1928. According to the Prussian inventory from 1789, they were mainly inhabited by Mennonites. Probably in 1776 the Mennonites built a bettenhaus in the village - their only house of prayer on the right bank of the Vistula between Kwidzyn and Malbork, next to which they located a cemetery. In 1866, in the southern part of the village, a new, no longer existing brick bettenhaus with a cemetery was built on artificial hills called terp.

Both 18th-century cemeteries (among the fields at the beginning of the village and in a forest clearing to the side of the center) have many preserved and well-kept Mennonite tombstones.
Community Description

Barcice - a village in Poland, located in the Pomeranian Voivodeship, in the Kwidzyn district, in the Ryjewo commune, by the provincial road No. 602.

In the years 1975–1998 the town was administratively part of the Elbląg Province.

Barcice is the former towns of Schweingrube, Tragheimerweide and Zwanzigerweide, joined into one rural organism in 1928. According to the Prussian inventory from 1789, they were mainly inhabited by Mennonites. Probably in 1776 the Mennonites built a bettenhaus in the village - their only house of prayer on the right bank of the Vistula between Kwidzyn and Malbork, next to which they located a cemetery. In 1866, in the southern part of the village, a new, no longer existing brick bettenhaus with a cemetery was built on artificial hills called terp.

Both 18th-century cemeteries (among the fields at the beginning of the village and in a forest clearing to the side of the center) have many preserved and well-kept Mennonite tombstones.

Features

Exterior Views
Garage
Garden
Furnished
Country Side
Near to wood
Electricity
Water
All information provided by the listing agent/broker is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
Managing Agent
Andrzej Jach

Andrzej Jach

RE/MAX Nieruchomości Na Plus


Show...
Show...

SEND A MESSAGE

 
Andrzej Jach

RE/MAX Nieruchomości Na Plus

ul. Krzysztofa Komedy 22/1
Gdańsk, Pomorskie, Poland
80-176

Favourites

Share & Compare


Recently Viewed

Share & Compare